Formed in 2006, our client is a specialist headhunting firm with a core focus on the international Investor Services market. Built upon the fundamental principle of delivering detailed research and analysis, they have developed long-term relationships with client partners where this information is instrumental in supporting their strategic resourcing initiatives.
You will be joining an established team covering the Finance industry. The team dynamic is close knit, boasting a wealth of knowledge within their own disciplines. We are looking for someone commercially minded and energetic to join as a senior hire to work on the permanent team with clearly defined targets and a desire to build with us.
We are looking for a driven and passionate leader to join our team based in London. You will be responsible for owning and executing your own universe ensuring all activities are aligned to the Client’s way of doing things.
We are seeking a candidate with a successful, quantifiable billing history. You will have worked across Permanent recruitment preferably you will have knowledge in Finance or Fintech practice.
Duties & responsibilities
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organizational goals
- Research into clients company
- Research into competitors and market place
- Define job description and document specifications
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Conduct confidential interviews
- Follow-up references and check credits
- Present shortlisted candidates
- Present detailed candidate profile summaries
- Build long-term client relationships
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy
- Advise clients on best recruiting practices
- 4 years min of experience in recruiting Finance
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Understanding of Recruitment Marketing software is a plus
- Good knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Good understanding of Employer Branding strategies
4 years of experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
What we can offer:
£142,500 – 500,000: 40%
£500 – 800,000: 50%
£800,000 – 1.2m : 60%
£1.2mm + : 70%
Commission is payable in August of billing year and March the following year.
- health care
- 25 days holiday per year,
- a pension plan.
- A bi monthly work trip and end of the month
- complimentary office lunches.
- They also take out top performers for smart lunches with James and Ant in London for the afternoon.
- Other high end achiever targets can be built in like watches, holidays etc (TBA).