IT SUPPORT ENGINEER - TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER - LONDON - £24,000 - £30,000. Microsoft Operating System, Apple Mac O/S, Office 365, Patching and upgrades. Do you have an awareness of maintaining an IT environment / overall workings of an ICT Department; priorities and relationships, for the right person this a fantastic opportunity to work for a great organisation support 60 plus users and to be involved in project work as well as migrations and deployments, if this sounds like the right type of opportunity for you then apply now!!
Key skills/experience are:-
- Microsoft Operating System
- Apple Mac O/S
- Office 365
- CRM system maintenance
- Windows Server - Patching and Upgrade
- Desk phones and softphones, Avaya IP Office, SIP connections
- Mobile phones and mobile broadband, Android, iPhones, Dongles
- Direct Access, client VPN and remote broadband configuration
- Experience of engineering of related solutions for various projects and operational needs is advantageous.
- Installation of new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft, VMware, Avaya, Cloud technologies would be advantageous
- University Degree / Graduate - Essential
- MCP / MCSE / CCNA (advantageous)
If you are an IT Support Engineer able to perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate sites, recovery tapes/disks are created, and ensure that media restoration is tested adequately then apply now for this London based opportunity - Salary for this IT Support is £24,000 - £30,000 + Excellent Benefits